- What is a typical day at the FAST Riding School?
- What does FAST Riding School provide?
- What should I bring?
- What about photography?
- Do you have a course for more mature, older riders?
- Are women welcome?
- Where do you run the school?
- Can I get involved in racing?
- What if it rains?
- How much does it cost?
- Can I use my own riding gear?
- Can I use my own motorcycle?
- How do I reserve a spot?
- How do I know which dates and bikes are available?
- When will I know my spot is reserved?
- What about insurance?
- Can I reserve my spot at the bike show?
- After I reserve a spot, what happens if I cancel?
What about photography?
A professional photographer, Flair Photo will take digital pictures of all students while they're on the track. At the end of the day, you can have a look at your photos on Flair's computers and decide if you want to purchase a CD or prints.
But if you want to take your own pictures, then you are welcome to bring a camera!