Our web site is intended to allow visitors, such as clients, potential clients, vendors, partners, potential recruits and investors to learn about and interact with, FAST Riding School. No matter how you use our site, we are committed to protecting your right to privacy.
While you are visiting fastridingschool.com, unless you voluntarily provide us information, we do not collect any personally identifiable information. We may, however, collect non-personally-identifiable (anonymous) information about you, such as the server into which your computer is logged or your browser type.
Other examples of non-personally-identifiable information that we may collect include:
- Your IP address (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet).
- Your domain type (e.g., .com, .net or .edu).
- Standard information included with every communication sent on the Internet, such as browser type, operating system, browser language, service provider and local time.
- How you use the information you receive on our Web pages, also called "clickstream." We may collect this information as it is presented or we may process log files or other files to glean this information.
- We do gather personally identifiable information on our Web site when and where you volunteer to provide it. For example, if you submit your resume, request investor information or sign up for our email notification service, we will ask you to provide your name, address, email address, phone number, facsimile number and any other information you provide to us in your resume or cover letter.
If you choose not to provide such information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the information that you may want or consider you for a position opening at FAST Riding School, or associated companies as the case may be.
This personally identifiable information may be processed for us by outside contractors, who have an obligation of confidentiality to us with respect to such information, who keep it only for FAST Riding School’s benefit and who do not give it to any third parties.
We will provide personally-identifiable data to governmental authorities only as required to do so by law.
FAST Riding School ensures the quality and confidentiality of our data, and takes appropriate security precautions to ensure the safety of our data.
Use and storage of your personal information
In general, any information you provide to FAST Riding School will only be used within FAST Riding School. Also, if you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to fastridingschool.com or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on fastridingschool.com, FAST Riding School can use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop such behavior. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school e-mail/Internet provider and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behavior.
FAST Riding School will take appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure.
Individuals under the age of 18, you are not allowed to provide us with personal information unless your parent/guardian has granted you permission to provide such information to FAST Riding School.
In the case of electronic mail addresses, we only will send electronic mail messages to you if you have given us permission to do so, which we assume to be the case wherein you have asked us for information or notification or are applying for a job opening. We will not provide this address to any third parties, except to third party agents acting on our behalf or to our associated offices as noted above.
This policy is effective as of January 1, 2010.E-mail: email@example.com